Sunday, May 24, 2015

'BASTARD EXECUTIONER' EPIC TV SERIES WITH LEE JONES, STEPHEN MOYER, MATTHEW RHYS PICKED UP BY FX + FIRST PHOTOS! 1ST 'ZOO' APOCALYPTIC THRILLER SERIES TRAILER WITH JAMES WOLK

'BASTARD EXECUTIONER' PICS
 FROM THE NEW EPIC TV SERIES
Good news coming from our fave epic genre: FX has officially ordered BASTARD EXECUTIONER into ten episodes epic series from Kurt Sutter (SONS OF ANARCHY) and you can check out the first photos I've found around the web. The historical adventure will star super dashing Lee Jones as a great warrior knight for King Edward I, who must return to the battle after putting down his sword and pledging he won't be back. To air this Autumn, it also stars Stephen Moyer, Sam Spruell and Matthew Rhys!

'ZOO' TV SERIES TRAILER
WHEN WILD GOES REALLY WILD
Well, there's nothing better to heat up our summers than a good exciting apocalyptic TV series and CBS is bringing us ZOO the small screen adaptation of James Patterson best selling book! You can check out the first trailer below.
To start June 30th  with James Wolk, Kristen Connolly, Billy Burke, Nora Arnezeder and Nonso Anozie in the cast ZOO is a global thriller about a wave of violent animal attacks against humans sweeping the planet. James Wolk will play Jackson Oz, a young, renegade American zoologist who spends his days running safaris in the wilds of Africa when he begins noticing the strange behaviour of the animals. As the
assaults become more cunning, coordinated and ferocious, he is thrust into the race to unlock the mystery of the pandemic before there’s no place left for people to hide.

14 comments:

  1. Okay, count me in for Bastard Executioner, even if just for the title alone. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoo .I like this trailer series , very interesting story which changes a little of the ordinary . Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and perfect timing for summer airing... I usually prefer apocalyptic shows during hot summer evenings

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure how I feel about Zoo. It looks like they are making the point of how we humans have treated animals so horribly. That I agree with and we should have stopped it hundreds of years ago. On the other hand they seem to be using a lot of wild animals in the film. And these are wild animals being kept in captivity by humans. So it does seem hypocritical to me as i think it is horrid to put these animals on a set and expect them to "perform" for our pleasure. They are doing exactly what they seem to speaking out against.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is my opinion too... but I always hope that they're using either the animals that grew up with people or the ones that have to be with people because they could not survive in wilderness. Some animals do enjoy these things. But we know we will be cheering for the animals in the series :)

      Delete
  4. So will it take the Bastard Executioner to reign in the zoo animals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I've tried to read James Patterson before because he is such a popular author, but his writing style tends to grate my nerves. He has like 2 pages for a chapter and it pisses me off, I can never get through an entire book. I think Zoo will be one of the few movies I'll see that's based on a book I'll never read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate tons of such famous popular writers too.... Le Care for example... I'd strangle the idiot myself....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.